You already voted for this post!
Cannot print from IE8
I cannot print documents in my browser, as when I initiate a print nothing happens, and if I go to the Control Panel and check the queue for that printer it shows zero.
The printer is connected via USB, and I can print to that printer from other applications,
such as MS Word.
Anwsers to the Problem Cannot print from IE8
Download Error Fixer (Free)
1. When was the last time you were able to print using Internet explorer 8?
2. Do you receive any error message?
This issue can occur if the "C:UsersAppDataLocalTempLow" folder has been deleted.
Some applications, such as disk cleanup utilities, can delete this folder during their cleanup process.
Refer the below microsoft article and try the steps mentioned.
You cannot print or print preview Web pages in Internet Explorer on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
If the above step fails then try printing using the Internet explorer no add mode and check if you can print.
a) Click the Start button, click All Programs, and click Accessories
b) Click System Tools, and then click
Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
How do browser add-ons affect my computer?
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Cannot print from IE8:
How to Fix Cannot print from IE8 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Battery Life Monitor Seems To Vary Quite A Bit
,BIOS Defaults Changing
,Basic Question How Do I Imput A Formula To Calculate 5 Or 6 Columns?
,Before Installing Windows 7 I Backed Up All My Files. I Was Running Vista. My Problem Is How Do I Restore My Files From Backup?
,Bibliography And Citation Issues
,Burning Problem Error Code 0x80004005
,BSOD - Kernel Data Inpage Error, Then System Thread Exception Not Handled And Lastly Dpc Watchdog Violation
,Bluetooth Peripherals No Longer Waking Computer From Sleep After Windows 8.1 Upgrade
,C:windowssystem32MFC42u.dll Is Either Not Designed To Run On Windows Or It Contains An Error, Opening MSCONFIG, MMC Or Paint
,Borders Print Onto Labels From Merge
,Can't Download Windows Updates
,Can You Restore Individual Files From A Full Image Backup
,Can MS Reporting Services Be Installed To An Alternate Location Like E:Program Files?
,Can't Download Itunes
,Can't Access Google But All Other Websites Work? PLEASE HELP!!!
,Can't Send Emails Via Windows Mail
,Can't Get To Microsoft Websites
,Can't See The Content In My W7 Recycle Bin
,Can't Reinstall Quicktime And Itunes.
,Can't Open PDF's I Receive In Emails
,Can't click some control panel links
,Can one use Microsoft Outlook 2007 on a PC that has Windows 7 64-bit format?
,Cannot connect to any ftp sites IE8/Win7(X64)
,Cannot open a URL link from Outlook 2010 email message unless IE 9 is already open.
,Cannot Move Word Documents